Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Stroll Down Memories Lane

It has been a week since I moved into Steve's. As I was packing and unpacking, I came across old notes, assignments, work reports, photos, and cards. As I looked through everything, it brought back lots of memories, both the good times and tough times. I never realized that I did so much and so much had happened in those five years. It seems like a short time and I only remember major events that it just jumps from highlights to highlights, leaving out the smaller but yet significant details which I was just reminded of. So, what's next you ask? I'll will venture forth with God into the wild, with his help and directions, I'll look for the thing that will make me alive. I'll tell you all about it when the I found it and when the time comes.

Until next time

No comments: