Friday, January 19, 2007

Life Without Structure

So, what do I do these days??

Well, I look for jobs to apply to, type cover letters and broadcast letters and complaining about the online resume submitting system to fellow job seekers. I found that when I have really no plans for the day, it is hard to get up till 11 am and it did not help that I was having trouble sleeping the pass week as well. But then, why wake up when all you have to look forward to is typing letters? To pass time, I watch DVD that I borrow from the library. I think I need to find a job quick before I go nuts from having nothing to do!!

This week has been better, I have schedule a few things in during the day so waking up is no problem. Met up with a former classmate and just chill and hangout which was a nice change of pace but the biggest surprise of all is asked to be interview for a job that I did not apply to!! What happened was I submitted my resume to the Waterloo office for a position they have at that office but they forward my resume to the Vancouver office who did not advertise they are looking for ppl. It is true that 80% of the jobs are hidden and not advertised...so, network network network! I do hope I wow the interviewer on Monday...alright back to interview prep...going through all the service CRA offers. I am up to B :P

No comments: