Wednesday, July 18, 2007

In need of sleep!!

So I have been working for almost 2 months now. The work life is not too bad. I have been spending quite a bit of time in the offices doing stage 1 investigations. In order for the company to make money, I need to get the research and report all done in 16 hours and right now I am way over time...so need to cut back on the time i spend on the researching. I have 2 new projects and I hope I can stay some what on time with them.

Up till this week, I realized I was still on a bum/student schedule in terms of the amt of hrs I sleep. I have developed a twitch in my right eyelid from the lack of it....time to sleep early. I found it easier said then done because there are always things that I can do.

Another reason I am not getting enough sleep is because my weekend has been spent hanging out with ppl visiting Van. 2 weeks ago was Steve, last week was Anna and PT and this week will be Andrew and Bonny. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my weekends very much but everything has a price. The highlight of last week was all the laughter and the pretty much nonstoped eatting with PT, the "wife", and the rest of the Vancouver gang.

There are more people visiting before the end of summer and I am looking forward to that!!!

until next time

No comments: