Monday, April 17, 2006

Another Step Closer

[2/4]...I wrote my second exam of 4B about a week ago. I am not sure how well I did but I think I should pass. I have never been so stress before for an exam. There are 5 of us in a room in DWE and we each had a breakdown one by one. We are all freaking out cause we really have no idea what's going on in that class and if you ask me now, I still have no idea what went on. As we are all freaking out, trying to understands the materials worrying about what will happens, I was reminded that I had been selfish and not been faithful. I had been selfish in terms of thinking of only what I want and not really what God wants and faithless in that if I have truly surrender my life to God, I should not have to worry about what will happen and just know that whatever happens is for the greater good. As I study some more, I realized that this will likely be the last time where I will be studying with this group of people and it will be the last time I'll feel this helpless for an exam. I know that down the road, I'll look back and laughed at all this and really miss the experience and the company of those 5.

cont'd

Until next time...

No comments: