Sunday, April 23, 2006

Second Last Step

[3/4]

The third exam done on such a beautiful day. I think the exam went alright. I must say, this course, Clas 384, sci and tech of ancient Rome and Greece, was the best course I took in university and maybe it is just not engineering. I should have taken more cool courses like this one. That's one of the regrets I have. There are still so many interesting courses that I want to take and I miss so many lectures by cool and famous people just because I was lazy or busy. In university, the world comes to you but once you are in the real world, you have to find it. A life lesson would be to seize every chances you get and do all the things you want to do so you won't sit in your room one day and regret what you did not do.

until next time

No comments: