Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Long Weekend & Flight info

Long Weekend:
This long weekend has been restful, I slept pass noon on one of the day hopping this twitch right below my right eye would have gone away but it did not although it is getting better. I have no clue why I have this twitch but I want it to go away. I headed out to downtown again on sat and went to the Glenbow Museum. It is similar to the ROM but way smaller but still a fair sized museum. Knowing that I will be away for two weeks, I got my starbucks fix by having a green tea latte. The expresso shops in other parts of the world are ment for people to slow down and enjoy a cup of coffee while waiting for a friend to arrive and go on to do what was planned. But I noticed in Canada, most people are just rushing in and out of the shop, grapping their caffine and on with their busy life. Maybe for your life style, you need to rush but i think it is still improtant to slow down once per day. Now...all I need to work on is that someone I need to meet up with. Other than the museum, I did not do much, packed a bit for my trip and went to the mall to pick up a few things. If you are wondering if I had turkey for Thanksgiving...well I did not. I had sushi instead which was a bit off but I am not complaining. So it was a good quiet long weekend.

Flight Info:
So in a few days, I will be sitting in a plane for 20 hrs flying to Zambia. I think I am going to bring a book or two to read. Any suggestion as how I can entertain myself?...I wonder if British Airways hire cute flight attendants?...I'll let you know!

Leaving Oct 12:
Calgary 2:00pm Air Canada AC1154 -> Toronto 7:45pm Oct 12
Toronto 11:55pm British Airways BA 96 -> London Oct 13 12:00 noon
London 7:15 pm British Airways BA 255 -> Lusaka 6:15 am Oct 14

Returning Oct 24
Lusaka 8:50am British Airway BA 254 -> London 6:05 pm Oct 25
London 11:55 am British Airway BA 93 -> Toronto 2:40 pm Oct 25
Toronto 5:00 pm Air Canada AC 133 -> Calgary 7:10 pm Oct 25

Until Next Time...

No comments: